Have you been having feelings that you are experiencing an anxiety attack, but you just aren’t sure? Well, you’re not alone in this area as it can sometimes be difficult to know for sure. Here’s a look at how to recognize the different anxiety attack symptoms.
1. Becoming short of breath – This is a common panic attack symptom and is caused by many other symptoms all happening at once. Feeling short of breath is frightening to say the least, but it can be cured as you will soon discover.
2. Feelings of faintness – If you’ve ever been in a large crowd like a convention, ballgame, etc, and started to get lightheaded then you are having a symptom of an anxiety attack. It is not a symptom of a serious health problem like a heart attack.
3. Rapid pounding heartbeat – Another common anxiety panic attack symptom is a pounding heart that feels like it is going to come out of your chest. Most people can mistake this for a heart attack, but it is caused by anxiety. This is a tough anxiety symptom that can be so hard on people.
4. Loss of control – Another symptom that is created by many others in combination is the feeling of losing total control over your body. It’s easy to understand why as all of these anxiety symptoms working together can create a loss of control.
5. Feeling of dying – In severe anxiety panic attacks you can feel like you are actually dying. This is the worst symptom you can have and is very difficult to deal with.
It should be noted that not all people get all the symptoms. Some do, but others may only experience some of the symptoms. Regardless, anxiety attack symptoms are all treatable. You simply do not have to just live with it.
Treatment can consist of doctor prescribed medications to more natural cures for anxiety. There are many all natural methods of preventing attacks that have helped countless thousands take back control of their lives from this devastating problem.
Once you understand and recognize the anxiety attack symptoms you will be better prepared to deal with them and eventually eliminate them altogether.
By the way, you can find out more on How To Recognize Anxiety Panic Attack Symptoms as well as discover much more information on everything to do with anxiety and panic attacks by going to http://www.AnxietyPanicAttackTreatment.com
Article from articlesbase.com
Find More Anxiety Panic Attack Symptom Articles